In Grand Rapids, thousands of struggling people are hungry and homeless. When they come to our doors, they find Christ’s love through various programs & services.
In 2017, because of our faithful supporters...
- 101,987 nights of emergency shelter for men, women and children.
- 129,313 nourishing meals served with love and dignity.
- Compassionate care for 335 people who were severely intoxicated, 15 of whom entered a recovery program.
- Permanent housing for 401 individuals and families.
- Job readiness for 103 people who secured employment.
- Spiritual support through chapel services and Bible studies.
- Addiction recovery services for 60 men and women.
- 2,100 visits to Mel Trotter Clinics, which provides vision, dental and chiropractic services.