In Grand Rapids, thousands of struggling people are hungry, homeless and hurting. When they come to our doors, they find Christ’s love through various programs & services.
In 2016, because of our faithful supporters...
- 102,958 nights of emergency shelter for men, women and children.
- 147,421 nourishing meals served with love and dignity.
- Compassionate care for 347 people who were severely intoxicated, eight of whom entered a recovery program.
- Permanent housing for 249 individuals and families.
- Job readiness for 135 people who secured employment.
- Spiritual support through chapel services and Bible studies.
- Addiction recovery services for 88 men and women.
- 2,587 visits to Mel Trotter Clinics, which provides vision, dental, chiropractic and legal services.