Pathway Home is an emergency shelter and rehousing program in collaboration with Family Promise. This shelter program is designated for single adults with children and intact families (kids under 18). Guests receive hearty meals, child development, ministry support and case management while they work to find a home. The top priority is to get families into stable housing and out of the shelter as quickly as possible.
The Pathway Home Program can assist families in the following ways:
- Providing a safe place to stay while searching for housing
- Providing basic needs such as hygiene products, linens, and meals
- Case Management (referrals, service coordination, goal identification)
- Landlord advocacy
- Financial counseling and budgeting
- Legal aid
- Employment Training/Placement
- Counseling Services
- Laundry facilities
- Computer access
If you or someone you know is experiencing homelessness you may call 2-1-1 to get connected with resources. All referrals to Pathway Home are received from the Salvation Army (HAP).