"My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest." - Isaiah 32:18
Services we provide:
• Comprehensive case management
• Offer of spiritual support, church connections and devotions at Mel Trotter Ministries
• Access to clinics, computer lab, cafeteria and other MTM services
• A monthly payment with legal income (SSI/Employment)
• Willingness to work on a plan toward permanent housing
• Willingness to be connected to community supports
Interested in more information about the MTM Housing Program? Please contact us at 616-454-8249 or .
I needed a time and a place to heal.– Meagan V.
No one should stay in a Rescue Mission a day longer than they need to. Our goal at MTM is to meet you exactly where they are, identify your barriers to safe, affordable housing and help you move forward in a way that works for you.
There is no one way that someone ends up homeless and not one way to get out of it. If housing first is what works best for you/your family, we will walk alongside you through that process. If you need a time and a place to heal from addiction, abuse, chronic homelessness, physical or mental disabilities, we will walk with you until you're ready to take your next step out of homelessness.
For more information about housing first options, please contact us at 616-454-8249 or email .