Outreach & Resources


The outreach advocate helps families who are homeless or anyone who is at imminent risk of homelessness. She works with local agencies to provide referrals for resources. 

Mel Trotter Ministries partners with the following organizations to provide outreach services:

  • North Kent Connect (Rockford area)
  • Lean on Me Outreach (Rockford area)
  • Cedar Springs Public Schools
  • Community Center (Grand Rapids’ Creston Neighborhood)

Outreach Advocate / Diversion Specialist


If you're in need of a Section 8 Housing Voucher or Rapid Rehousing Funds please call 2-1-1 or go to www.mi211.org

The Heartside Community Calendar from HNCP has details of services available to you like meals, food pantries, clinics and art studio time.