Guest Safety Services Security
Women's 2nd/3rd shift - Full time
Men's 1st/2nd/3rd shift - Full time
This position is responsible for welcoming and showing hospitality to our guests, along with ensuring the building is safe and secure. Included is making a positive first impression, demonstrating excellent customer service, maintaining a calm atmosphere, and setting an example of the culture of MTM. This position also contains some administrative duties.
We will trust you with:
- Ensuring the security and safety of our building, grounds, and environment, through excellent attention to detail of our procedures and protocols.
- Interacting positively with staff, visitors, and guests, providing information about Mel Trotter Ministries, escorting people to their destination, and presenting a positive image of MTM.
- Assisting staff, guests, and management throughout the building and grounds as needed.
- Help guests manage their schedule and activities while they are in the mission. This includes responding to requests, offering assistance, handling mail duties, and ensuring basic needs are met.
- Performance of administrative duties using designated computer software systems, or other method to ensure guest and shift paperwork is completed timely and accurately.
- Promptly communicate guest issues or concerns with advocates and leadership
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of building cleanliness and sanitation issues, and help with cleaning duties as needed (in particular staff storage and office areas)
Bring your strengths:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certification in CPR and First Aid
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Prefer experience in residential care, counseling, or crisis intervention
- Regular standing, walking, climbing, crouching, bending, pushing, or pulling
- Understand, speak, read, and write fluent English
- Required to talk or hear
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to use fine motor hand functions
- Frequently exposed to varying temperatures from below 32 degrees to above 80 degrees
*Applications and resumes are accepted for current positions only.