Heartside Hospitality Staff
We will trust you with:
- Assistance at the reception desk as well as helping in the coffee area, art studio, and chapel.
- Interacting positively with staff, visitors, and neighbors, providing information about Heartside Ministry.
- Assisting staff, neighbors, and management throughout the building and grounds as needed.
- Promptly communicate guest issues or concerns with advocates and leadership
- Assist in the monitoring and reporting of building cleanliness and sanitation issues, and help with cleaning duties as needed.
Bring your strengths:
- Proficient computer skills to include an extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Associate degree or Bachelor degree preferred
- Regular standing, walking, climbing, crouching, bending, pushing, or pulling
- Ability to communicate verbally and to accurately hear, with hearing correction
- Ability to see 20/20, with vision correction
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, and up to 35 pounds regularly
- Able to use fine motor hand functions
- Ability to work outdoors and to use tools to remove snow
*Applications and resumes are accepted for current positions only.