This position is responsible for helping visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, including answering and handling all incoming calls.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains sign in sheets and issues visitor ID as needed
- Maintains neat, orderly, and clean reception area
- Demonstrates professionalism and courteous helpful customer service
- Sorts and distributes mail and packages
The candidate for this position must have: 1) organization and database computer skills, especially MS Office; 2) excellent customer service skills; 3) Strong written and verbal communication skills. 4) Must be in agreement with the goals and objectives of Mel Trotter Ministries.
*Applications and resumes are accepted for current positions only.
- Print the application and complete it
- E-mail, fax, or mail completed application (along with a cover letter and resume, if appropriate) to:
Mel Trotter Ministries
225 Commerce Ave. SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503