Gifts From a Will or Trust
If you have ever been blessed by what we do, then consider this fact – those blessings were the result of someone who cared enough to support us in order to ensure that we reached you. You can return that blessing and provide ministry to others by simply naming Mel Trotter Ministries in your Will. It is as simple as stating in your Will that you wish to leave a percentage of your Estate to Mel Trotter Ministries.
When you give a gift to ministry through your will or trust, you model to your loved ones a legacy of generosity. Your “ultimate gift” helps ensure your favorite ministries will continue to make a difference well beyond your lifetime. Your will (or trust) is a way to purposefully allocate your resources to support the people and causes you hold dear.
Benefits of Gifts in a Will or Trust
- Legacy. Extend the impact of your generosity well beyond your lifetime.
- Simplicity. Easily add your favorite charities as beneficiaries in your will or trust.
- Availability. Retain access to your God-given resources for the remainder of your lifetime, or for as long as you need them.
- Flexibility. Change your mind at any time about how your charitable gifts are designated.
- Capacity. Potentially give the largest gift you’ll ever have the ability to give.
We Can Help
Let us help!
“How much is enough?” is one of the most common questions people ask when making their plans.
- How much is enough to leave for my family?
- How much is enough to give to the causes that are important to me?
Our Planned Giving Officer and our partner Barnabas Foundation can be beneficial in this important decision. They will help you explore your unique goals and circumstances, in an atmosphere of complete confidentiality and trust.
Our goal is to help you develop a plan that honors God, provides for your family and furthers the important mission of the ministries close to your heart.
Contact Daryl Vogel at for more information.