Need a frozen turkey?
The frozen turkeys are en route to partner pantries in the area. Most pantries will have distribution early the week of Thanksgiving. Call ahead for information.
- SECOM: 616-452-6784
- Other Way Ministries: 616-454-4011
- Matthew’s House: 616-233-3006
- North Kent Connect: 616-866-3478
- Lean on Me Outreach: 616-866-3999 (Rockford)
- Jehovah Jireh: 616-437-0960 (Hudsonville)
- Dutton Food Pantry: 616-698-8001 (Caledonia)
- Family Network and Kentwood Community: 616-885-9199
- UCOM: 616-241-4006
- Streams of Hope: 616-272-3634 (Cutlerville)
- Westminster Downtown Food Pantry: 616-717-5581 (Christmastime only)
Mel Trotter Ministries wants to meet you where you are.
What services are you looking for?
We have shelters for families, men, women, youth, and more.
Want to join a program?
Recovery, Pilgrimage, Job Readiness, Housing Readiness and Aftercare.
Men, women and children are welcome to join us for a meal.
MTM offers dental, vision, and chiropractic clinics.
Explore the housing options MTM offers
Legal Guidance and Community Outreach Court are offered here.
Let us pray for you.
There's more to my story
Meet someone who is overcoming homelessness
Explore some frequently asked questions.
Are you about to become homeless and need help?
Fill out the form below with your question or call us at 616-454-8249.